After the Open Education conference in 2014, an after-conference hackathon even was hosted at the University of Mary Washington. During that event, I was able to interview several edtech leaders (with the help of David Kernohan and Andy Rush) to capture some of their insights into their work in edtech.
The videos are available below, as well as audio versions in podcast form.
Interviews feature (in alphabetical order):
- Audrey Watters - HackEducation.com
- Ben Werdmuller - Cofounder, Known
- Erin Richey - Cofounder, Known
- Jim Groom - University of Mary Washington (now Reclaim Hosting)
- Kin Lane - APIEvangelist.com
- Martha Burtis - University of Mary Washington (but now at the Open CoLab at Plymouth State University)
- Tim Owens - University of Mary Washington (now Reclaim Hosting)