Now that I’m back on the photo-a-day 365photos bandwagon again (thanks to a nudge from Alan), I realize those daily photos are cluttering up the main RSS feed for this site. 365 photo posts in a year, maybe half a dozen blog posts? Not a great signal:noise ratio. So… I’m removing photos from the main RSS feed for now.
If, for some reason, you want to follow the photos via RSS, there’s a direct RSS feed for them.
For now, the main RSS feed will have:
- blog posts (very rarely published, apparently)
- asides (like this one - also rare, kinda like blog posts but not posted on the front page)
- podcasts (even more rarely published, but you never know…)
- notes (which were mostly notes for articles read for coursework or dissertation projects)
- reflections (the weekly post things, paused for now)