- Another return-to-campus planning week.
- The pilots for Hypothesis and Kritik are ready to go.
- We did a soft launch of the new “tools” mini-site on elearn, for feedback from a working group next week.
- Planning for an increased focus on using Top Hat in online, blended, and on-campus classes.
- Planning for making MS Teams more generally available for use by instructors and students.
- Refining the Brightspace LTI integration request process.
- Learning more about other microcredential/badge initiatives at the university. Our badges platform has been running for over 6 years, but several campus platforms now have “badges” as features, implemented separately. We’ll need to figure out a consistent strategy across the university so we don’t have confusion about what badges are, who can issue them, for what, etc…
Planning the mechanical details for conducting my first round of interviews. I’ll be field testing that protocol with my supervisors next week, and starting recruitment. Progress!
Weidlich, J., Kalz, M. Exploring predictors of instructional resilience during emergency remote teaching in higher education. Int J Educ Technol High Educ 18, 43 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1186/s41239-021-00278-7
Silvia K. Bartolic, David Boud, Jenilyn Agapito, Dominique Verpoorten, Siobhan Williams, Louise Lutze-Mann, Uwe Matzat, Ma Monica Moreno, Patsie Polly, Joanna Tai, Heidi L. Marsh, Lin Lin, Jamie-Lee Burgess, Senay Habtu, Ma Maria Mercedes Rodrigo, Mary Roth, Tania Heap & Neil Guppy (2021) A multi-institutional assessment of changes in higher education teaching and learning in the face of COVID-19, Educational Review, DOI: 10.1080/00131911.2021.1955830 1
I finally got back out on the bike again. I need to be doing this 2-3 times per week, not every 2-3 weeks…
needs a few more co-authors… ↩︎