In increasing order of fidelity:
- Diagram / sketch / blueprint
- Photographs (2D or 360˚ eg Bubbli)
- Video (HD via camcorder or lecture capture, or 360˚ eg. Allie)
- 3D mockup – manually modelled and animated
- simplified / abstract
- artifacts added from prototypes
- 3D capture. How?
- 4D capture of multiple data streams. Really how? (approaching the “sculptural message” of the performance…)
Start with a small space, eg. TI Studio B, or smaller? Try recording using each of the 6 methods for comparison.
Document/capture it, without people
Document/capture with people in it. Mock scenario to demonstrate what each capture method provides.