Not much. Took the week off to hang out at home. Spent a bunch of time thinking about work, though. This article by Marc Hedlund was good fodder for thought - I've been struggling with feeling disconnected from "making stuff" rather than just "being a manager". I think I'm starting to find my way.
- George Kroner: Blackboard's Complexity Problems
- Alan Levine: Hace doce horas en un pasillo del hotel oscuro â€“ Openness with Brian Lamb
- George Siemens: White House: Innovation in Higher Education
- Jason Weisberger: SF cyclists protest by obeying the law
- via Stephen Downes: How will ad-blocking software change the web-content industry?
- Phil Hill: Universities As Innovators That Have Difficulty Adopting Their Own Changes
- Eric T. Moore: My Educational Philosophy
Not much. Got out for a bike ride, but just the one. Relaxed. Foot's feeling better. Progress? Oh, and we fired up the backyard fire pit a few times. Not a bad way to relax…