Stuff from this morning's romp through my RSS reader:
- a link to an old article on how to hack a disposable camera into an automatic flash slave unit. gotta try this. (via Photojojo)
- an awesome Helvetica t-shirt, rendered in Comic Sans. So wrong. So awesome. (via boingboing)
- Tuper Tario Tros - Tetris meets Super Mario Bros. mashup game. (via boingboing)
- Knustler says the economy has 6 months to live. Of course, he's been saying that for years now, but what if he's right eventually?
- TEDxCalgary - coming April 29 2010. Theme is "Humanity 3.0" (gag), and it's limited to only 100 attendees.