Here’s the playlist Brian and I used for our presentation during the Canadian eLearning 2007 conference welcome reception on Tuesday evening. I’ll try to compress a version of the presentation with our clip selections (we only showed short clips from many of the videos) but I won’t get a chance to do that until the weekend.
- who the hell are we, and what the hell are we doing there?
- Brief riff on new abundance of online video and DIY creativity in era of YouTube
- Intro clip of Guy Caballero, followed by SCTV’s Hinterland Who’s Who, followed by the Crack Spider version.
- Overview of Online video awards
changing nature of education
- Doug Engelbart- The Demo
- Apple’s Knowledge Navigator Video
- Web 2.0 … The Machine is Us/ing Us
- 2014 EPIC, by Google
- Le Grand Content – information visualization
creative commons and open content
- Rick Noblenski- Blasting Caps Expert and Wiki Advocate – an edu. reuse of old content
- Winnie the Pooh meets Apocalypse Now
- The Shining Recut
- Monty Trek
- Instructional Video: Mash-up made from instructional videos