ePortfolio Software used in the Faculty of Education Master of Teaching ePortfolio pilot project
- Drupal - the software that runs the online community of practice
Other ePortfolio Software
- Apple iWeb (an extremely easy and powerful website authoring and publishing program which could be an effective part of an ePortfolio authoring system)
- D'Arcy's "live" ePortfolio (blog posts tagged with "Noteworthy" - a blogfolio)
- Elgg (a combination of weblogging, e-portfolios, and social networking)
Related blog posts
- BCEdOnline "Unkeynote" Debriefing - an example of reflecting on, and critiquing a conference session.
- Portfolio vs. Dossier - a blog post describing the conceptional differences
- On Teaching Dossiers - a blog post describing "Teaching Dossiers" and how they are different from ePortfolios
Associations and Articles
- Open Source Portfolio Initiative The Open Source Portfolio Initiative is a group of individuals and organizations collaborating on the development of open source e-portfolio software.
- Educause e-Portfolio Library An extensive collection of papers, articles, PowerPoint presentations, resources, and examples of e-portfolios.
- The Electronic Portfolio Consortium The Electronic Portfolio Consortium is interested in the development of academic e-portfolio software systems and establishing standards for them.
- e-Portfolio Resources from Future Ed. Inc. A series of white papers on digital learning portfolios.