I've been waiting for this for quite some time now. I activated my account, provided my visa number, and eagerly entered the store.
And, was completely paralyzed by the selection. Which album to buy? Which track? Where to go first? Completely paralyzed. I eventually bought U2 - How to dismantle an atomic bomb - comes complete with liner notes in PDF. Bandwidth is surprisingly slow, but that's not really an issue, and I'm guessing they're getting hammered pretty heavily right now.
I'm hoping the paralysis wears off - but perhaps it's a blessing in disguise - my mortgage wouldn't survive an all-out addiction to iTMSCanada...
UPDATE: OK. I'm hooked. "What's just one more track... OK, and this one. Oh, and this one..." Trying very hard to resist this - 64 tracks of Nirvana...
My purchases to date include:
- U2: How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (entire album)
- The Tragically Hip: Night is for getting (single)
- 911 Final Report: Executive Summary (7/22/04) (audiobook)
- Green Day - I fought the law (single)
- Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams (single)
So, um, in case any family members are reading this... Here's a good idea for Christmas ;-)