I just threw together a quick and dirty podcast using my iSight camera as a microphone, and a folder of flagged RSS posts as content. Talked for a few minutes about the links, and used Snapz Pro X 2.0 to record the works to disk. Extremely low production quality. Minimal content. Mostly done as an experiment to see if/how this all works. I may do more podcasts/audioblog entries (heck, it was kinda fun, once I stopped being so darned self conscious about my voice ;-) ). I'm sure the levels are goofy, and I'm sure I'm not close enough to the mic. Sorry in advance ;-)
Links from today's podcast:
- Joshua's Journal: Holding My Breath
- Teaching and Developing Online: Implementing Podcast/Flickr/Wiki in the classroom.
- EdTechPost: Application Profiles and the LOM Standard
- Brian Lamb: Social Bookmarking
- James Farmer: Smacked down by The Man
- Blogsperiment: Blogs as process not solution
- Portals and KM: Engaging Generations with Blogs and Social Networking
- elearningpost: Why categorize?