I am the manager of the Learning Technologies group in the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning, at the University of Calgary. I am fortunate to work with an absolutely amazing team, and am constantly inspired and impressed by the work they do. Which means that I have the best job on campus.
I am a PhD candidate in the interdisciplinary Computational Media Design program at the University of Calgary, where I am exploring the connections between the built environment (spaces and technologies), performance (what people do, the actions they perform), and their effects on teaching and learning.
Recent photosMore →
- Fixing the Black Box When Sharing Content in Zoom
- 2020 media log
- A Letter From Sol LeWitt to Eva Hesse, as Read by Benedict Cumberbatch
- What's the ROI on a SLAPP Lawsuit Against Your Users?
- Zoom Features Wishlist
- 25 Years of Edtech: In Search of Learning Objects
- Interview: UCalgary's What the Tech Podcast
- Reclaiming Educational Technology Part 4: Higher Ed and startup cultures
- Reclaiming Educational Technology Part 3: Flexible and open
- Reclaiming Educational Technology Part 2: Fostering a culture of innovation