I am Associate Director, Learning Technologies & Design, in the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning at the University of Calgary. My portfolio includes the Learning Technologies Group and the Learning & Instructional Design Group, as well as our graduate student Learning Technology Coaches. I am fortunate to work with an absolutely amazing team, and am constantly inspired and impressed by the work they do. Which means that I have the best job on campus.
I am a PhD candidate in the interdisciplinary Computational Media Design program at the University of Calgary, where I am exploring the connections between the built environment (spaces and technologies), performance (what people do, the actions they perform), and their effects on teaching and learning.
- On the iPhone 14 Pro Lenses
- 2 Quick Fixes for the listedtech EDUCAUSE Conference Floor Space Analysis
- Riding in the 2022 Cancervive Fundraiser
- My Top Tools for Learning in 2022
- Hybrid-enabling Spaces at the Taylor Institute
- 25 Years of Edtech: In Search of Learning Objects
- Interview: UCalgary's What the Tech Podcast
- Reclaiming Educational Technology Part 4: Higher Ed and startup cultures
- Reclaiming Educational Technology Part 3: Flexible and open
- Reclaiming Educational Technology Part 2: Fostering a culture of innovation